Monday, October 1, 2007

New web site!

For the first time in a few years, I've made some big changes to my web site. I think the old site was perhaps a bit impersonal and looked somewhat tacky... for those of you who don't remember, it was red and black with various graphics that resembled spotlights. Updates were provided through some rather stodgy press releases. Ugh. What was I thinking?!

Nevertheless, I've now decided to give this blogging format a try. Hopefully this will help me post a bit more regularly and give all of you better updates on what I'm up to with my music. One really cool thing -- if you use an RSS reader, you can easily subscribe to this blog by clicking on the "Posts RSS" link in the left menu bar. You can also subscribe via email by clicking on "Register" below.

Finally, please do submit comments and let me know what you think every now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment