Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Album update

Some of you have been asking me for an update on the new album and it's definitely about time I provided that. When I set out last year to work on it, I was hoping that I would have something out by this fall. With less than a couple of months to go until autumn, however, the feasibility of this happening is dwindling. Between an increasingly demanding job, moving and settling into a new place, and other personal responsibilities, the daily grind has had its foot on the neck of my creative being and has not let up. I am pressing on, though, and I have been playing and writing. Just at a slower pace.

In the mean time, I'm thinking of recording some songs and putting them on YouTube and maybe MySpace. Although the recording quality won't be great, it's much quicker and it'll give you a chance to hear some of the new stuff and new arrangements of the old stuff. It also could be fun to participate a bit more in the growing virtual coffeehouse that YouTube is becoming. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment